Ben's femur break is healed enough that we are now able to position Ben on his sides for small periods of time to alleviate pressure on his back side (it wasn't easy considering that HUGE bar between his legs). This is our first attempt at putting Ben on his side. He handled it pretty well for 10 minutes and still found a way to pull on daddy's hair in this position. This may give us a little more options with toy play.
You're probably wondering why Ben isn't wearing a shirt in any of these pics. The cast makes him so hot and sweaty, he only seems comfortable shirtless. And, we are even keeping our thermostat at 69 degrees all the time too. He is freezing us all out, but his comfort is more important. Ben also loves to have his arm pits tickled and in this picture he is trying to pull my hand over to tickle him.
2 comments:
What a sweetheart!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
Your family is pretty darn cute! :)
I love that he loves you tickling him...funny lil' boy. And loving all the messages on his cast. I still cannot believe this has all happened. Have you talked with the PT about what she thinks happened?
Thinking of you lots...don't give yourself a hard time about the TV. Seriously...he has plenty of time to play with other toys when the cast comes off. TRY your best to relax about it IF he seems to enjoy his shows. I can feel your concern about the development, etc. setback and I'm sure I would too...BUT there isn't much you can do right now. Be easy on yourself my friend and get through this very rocky time.
Love you much...Amy
Post a Comment