Thursday, January 10, 2008

Tag

I have been tagged by one of my CHARGE friends to share five things about myself that others may not know... so here goes.

1. I was born in upstate New York and lived there for the first six years of my life. I then moved to northeast Ohio (Warren) and lived there for 9 years. After that, I've lived in Piqua OH (2 years), Cincinnati OH (4 years for college), Columbus OH (1 year for my first job out of college), Centerville OH (4 months), Vandalia OH (2 years), back to Cincinnati OH (3 years) and since 2005 I've been in Mason OH. Phew, I'm tired just thinking about all these moves!

2. I love to shop, play cards/games, scrapbook and play tennis. When I was in high school, I placed 2nd in our division for tennis.

3. BB (before Ben), I worked in Marketing for U.S. Bank - however I originally went to college to be a pharmacist but changed majors going into my second year. Organic chemistry was NOT my friend!

4. I am a neat freak! Everything has its place and if it isn't there then I'll be sure to put it there immediately.

5. I tend to like the same movies/music/TV shows that 13 year old girls like. I like to think I'm young at heart!

And even though I was only asked for five, I had to add a sixth fact.

6. When I was 13, I was in the circus. In one of my most popular acts, my cousin juggled me on his feet while I spit flames out of my mouth and threw knives at a bulls eye. Below is a picture of me in one of my more basic acts... the pyramid. I'm on top.


4 comments:

Crystal M. said...

OMG!! IN TO CIRCUS THAT IS AMAZING!!!
What a wonderful life you have had so far. You sound like you love to keep busy and Ben has one wonderful mommy.
Oh and I love those kinds of movies too I think it helps me remember my childhood.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Thanks for playing, Amy! And I thought I'd moved a lot!

Maybe you should add a 7th item--great sense of humor! ;-)

Leslie & Katie

skeybunny said...

OK...you made me look. I believed you enough to actually enlarge the picture so I could see your face in it better. People's faces can change as they get older, but not races!

S

PS O-chem not my friend either. Lab was the worst. I hated spending 4 hours cooking stinky chemicals to get miniscule amounts of products...