Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Doing Great!
I am pleased to announce that Ben is doing great today. No vomiting and only a few gagging episodes. He has been so happy and even wore his cochlear implant all morning (first time he put it on since he came home from the hospital). He's been giggling a little and has been playing with his toys... he has only needed one dose of Tylenol too. Kids are amazing! It just warms my heart to see him feeling better today and I have a new found sense of confidence for the next five or so weeks. I can't express how glad I am that the new feeding schedule is working. If it wasn't, Ben and I would both be checking into the hospital (him for vomiting, me for a nervous breakdown). Thank you everyone for all your prayers and support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is fantastic news, Amy. I knew he would bounce back to his old self.
Love,
Theresa
I am so glad to hear that keep up the wonderful work.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
Knew you could do it Ben. You are a fighter and can conquer anything. Just be a good boy and stay out of trouble till that nasty old cast comes off.
Hugs & Kisses,
Gramma Mo
Post a Comment