Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Sad News

On New Year's Day, we learned that Mike's dear grandfather had passed away unexpectedly. He was an amazing man, a wonderful grandfather/father/husband/great grandfather. We will miss him tremendously. Mike will be heading to Youngstown later today for the viewing and mass on Thursday and Friday. Please pray for him and his entire family during this difficult time.

3 comments:

amy and mighty max said...

I am so sorry Amy. This certainly has been a difficult week for you.

Thinking of you...Amy

Crystal M. said...

I am so sorry for the loss.

Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Anonymous said...

Mike, Amy, and Ben........I was devastated when I heard of Mr. Russo's death. I always remember the wonderful talks we had and am glad I made it up for Theresa's wedding as I was able to chat with him then. Just wanted to let you know that you and all the Russo family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Uncle Chuck