Friday, August 22, 2008

Ben's Classroom at MECC


This is the singing/reading time mat - this is what you see when you first enter the room

I tried to get the whole room - it is big!

Ben in front of the door

The play kitchen area on the right of the room

Off the room is this other little room - it is the observation room with two way glass and is also used as the sensory room, therapy room, etc.

Ben's Preschool Teacher - Miss Stephanie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Ben....I can hardly believe you are starting school. I am so excited for you. It is going to be so interesting to see how you interact with kids your own age. Love you sweetie and can hardly wait to see you again.

Hugs and Kisses,
Gramma Mo

Crystal M. said...

WOW Looks like a wonderful school!!! Have a wonderful 1st day, and Happy Belated Birthday!! Looks like a great party.
Eva started school today I hope you have a wonderful 1st day.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva