Ben made a full recovery over his pneumonia, flu and ear infection last week. Thank you to all our blog readers for all your words of encouragement! Ben went to school on Tuesday and by Thursday he was back in the swing of things at school. I too started feeling better last week. Hopefully we got our share of illnesses over with once and for all! I am just very anxious for some warm weather so we can take Ben for walks again. He loves them and it really breaks up his day (especially the non-school days). Every year by this time, I have major spring fever!
3 comments:
Amy I have spring fever also. I am so tired of being stuck in the house with Eva.
I am glad things are looking better, keep up the great work Ben!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
So, so glad you are all on the mend! Hoping signs of Spring to be popping up all around you...
YAY for all of you! :)
*Are you guys going to the conference this summer...I ask this with my fingers crossed in hopes!!! :)
Post a Comment