Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Feeling a tiny bit better

Ben is feeling a tiny bit better, but still struggling to battle the pneumonia. He is still requiring a small amount of Oxygen when sleeping and round the clock Tylenol and nebulizer treatments. I was hoping he would be doing much better than this after the antibiotics. The first hour or so after he wakes up for the day/from a nap is the absolute worst for him.

I'm still sick with a bad cold and trying to avoid Ben. Between Mike, my mom and the nurses... I've been fortunate enough to limit my exposure. Last night, Mike stopped at the drug store on the way home from work to pick up a refill for Ben. When getting back into his car, it wouldn't start. It wouldn't do anything. Thank goodness my mom was here so I could run out and we could try and jump his car. It wouldn't jump either. It got towed to the dealership and we are awaiting the verdict. Not a good time to be down to one car... I don't know how other families do it.

2 comments:

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Oh, you guys definitely ARE having a bad week! Hope things start turning around and that Ben is feeling better soon.

Shelly and Luke said...

Poor little guy... I'm just catching up on what's been happening. Sounds like he's been having a rough time of it. Hope things start looking up soon. I'll keep Ben in my thoughts and prayers. Take care.