Friday, October 15, 2010

Misc Others

Ben's Upper GI was suppose to be yesterday, but was canceled due to his illness. He needs to be in optimal health for this procedure.

And Ben's glasses are IN! We will be picking them up tomorrow morning. If he is willing to wear them for more than 5 seconds, I will take a picture and post it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Ben that all of his cool Great Uncles wear glasses, that will impress him.

Uncle Chuck

Kurby Family said...

I am so sorry to hear about your frustrating hospital stay. And of course it is Murphy's Law that your nurse was off for 8 days! I hope you have caught up on your rest somewhat, and moreso I hope Ben is feeling better. I can't wait to see his glasses! I'm sure he'll have some tricks up his sleeve with those too, just like his noses!