Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Growing Up

Ben just got his school pictures back and I must say, these are the best ones he has ever gotten! And I just can't get over how grown up he looks in this photo. (As an added bonus, he is wearing his implant which is a huge surprise considering he doesn't want to wear it much at home)

Ben in his new glasses. After a lot of holding down his hands and struggling, we got him to wear them for the 2 seconds it took to take this picture. That has been the longest he has worn them since. Hoping in time he will realize the benefit of them and start wearing them more. But Ben will only do so on his own terms in his own time.


2 comments:

Kristi said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE his school picture! I know I already indicated as such on FB, but it completely bears repeating here! :-)

Kurby Family said...

Oh Ben, you look so studious in your new specs...give them a try for at least a minute! I love your school pic too, he looks like a boy...not a baby, not a little boy, a boy!