Ben recently started using a pillow. Even though Ben still needs to be in a crib for safety reasons, dad still thought he would be more comfortable with a little pillow under his head (and I figured typical kids would have a pillow at this age, so why not). I found the perfect one online and Ben took right to it. And I do think he is sleeping better on it - doesn't toss and turn as much. Here is Ben enjoying a nap on his new pillow (yes, he is sleeping in the photos but does so with open eyes because of his facial palsy).
2 comments:
Eva loves her pillows, she use to steal her brothers and that is how we knew we had to get her one as well.
Very cute...Josh would rarely get his eyes both to shut when sleeping. He looks like such a big boy with his pillow!
Post a Comment