Ben’s fall school pictures came back today… he wasn’t cooperating with them this year and they took him down on three different occasions to try and get a good photo. The picture place sent home two packets for me to pick my favorite. I liked both for different reasons – one he is angry and getting ready to pull off his trach nose, which will always remind me of what Ben was doing at this age… a lot of trach pulling. The other he is wearing his implant and showing off his cute cowlick at the back of his head, which I also like. I called to see how much extra I would have to pay to keep both and was thrilled when I was told nothing. So here are both shots.

5 comments:
I love the mischievous one of Ben getting ready to pull his nose off! But the one with his implant he looks quite studious! Very cute pictures, glad you were able to keep both!
I love the 1st one as well, he is such a cutie and I cannot wait to meet him in person.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
They are both really cute!!! Glad they let you keep both--I would have had a hard time choosing, too!
sooooooooo handsome...love them both!!!
Sooo cool that they let you keep them both! I love each photo, like you do, for different reasons!
What I see in both of them, though, is such a big boy!
Post a Comment