Every time I post about Ben doing better, he gets much more sick. I need to stop posting about his improved health.
Ben woke up feeling pretty crummy this morning. I too woke up feeling pretty bad. Mike took off work and Ben, Mike and the nurse went to his doctor while I went to mine. I tested positive for Strep Throat and Ben is being treated for Step (they just decided to treat since I have it and he already needed antibiotics for his other stuff), a mild case of pneumonia and/or a partial collapsed lung and a double ear infection. Add this to his cold and the highest fever he has ever had and he is feeling pretty terrible. My mom came down to help Mike take care of Ben until I'm not contagious (which will be Saturday at 2:00 p.m. and the countdown is on).
So many of our CHARGE friends are really sick right now so I do feel fortunate that he is able to be home with us instead of in the hospital. I just hope Ben and all his sick friends feel better soon.
6 comments:
OH NO! I hope everyone starts feeling better really soon! Strep is going around our town too pretty bad! Feel better soon!
God Bless,
Brian, Sarah, and Caleb Hlebiczki
Oh I am so sorry I hope you all feel better soon!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
OH goodness, I hope he bounces back quickly. We have been lucky (knock on wood) that Kennedy has only had one bad cold this winter.
Oh Amy, I'm sorry to hear you both are not feeling well. Ian was sick today too. Unfortunately things are going around right now and it's hard to avoid catching it. I hope you both feel better very soon.
Doggone it! I was so bummed to see this post. I sure hope both of you are feeling better by now... and that your hubby didn't end up getting it.
Sending healthy thoughts your way!
Hoping that as I type this you're feeling better, Ben and Amy! I'm so glad your mom can be there to help, Amy.
Post a Comment