Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Appointments aren't so bad with this...

The waiting for doctor appointments USE to be the worst!! Keeping Ben entertained (for hours sometimes) when all he wanted to do was lay on the floor (which I wouldn't let him, eeiccckkk) was difficult, to say the least. Until one day I decided to bring his portable DVD, Mickey show and prop it on his favorite mode of transportation... and VIOLA!! Appointments are a breeze now and his car is the coolest ride in town.

4 comments:

amy and mighty max said...

awesome, just awesome! and what a relief...the waiting can be quite frustrating and exhausting.

love his car by the way...and we'll have to get these two together at the conference for a mickey mouse video! :)

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

The portable DVD was the best invention ever made! :-)

hannah m said...

Amy, you are so clever! Ben looks so content on his car watching Mickey Mouse! Maybe you even got to browse a magazine...? :-)

Kristi said...

SOOOOOOOOO cool! :-)
I'm with Leslie on the portable DVD... best invention ever! It has, I am quite certain, never looked better than it does in this fancy ride!
Such a GREAT idea! I can only imagine how many people get a kick out of seeing his cool ride!