Wednesday, October 26, 2005

OR Loves Me

The OR (Operating Room) just loves me! They love me so much, they insisted on me coming back right away... so I obliged.

Tomorrow morning (Wednesday) at 9:00 a.m. I will be making my regular trip to the operating room. This time, the mission - REMOVAL OF THESE NASTY STENTS!! I'll also get my throat scoped and ears looked at via a microscope. Depending on how the doc feels, I might get my nose re-dilated but I was told "no stents", so I'm holding them to it. Once I recover (maybe later that day, maybe the next day), the plan is to take my breathing tube out again and see if I fly. I have a feeling that this time I'm going to do it once and for all. I'll keep everyone posted.
Russo - out

www.BenRusso.com

P.S. My Steelers pics have been added to the website.

Thank you very much for your support, however if at any time you wish to stop receiving my super cool newsletters, feel free to unsubscribe by clicking here.