Good morning (and way to go Steelers) -
I wanted to let everyone know that I'm recovering quite well from my heart surgery. I've been taken off my nice drugs (goodbye pink elephants, I miss you) and I'm slowly being weaned down on my ventilator. I'm still a little shaky from the morphine, but feeling really good. Yesterday, I had an especially nice day. I was sitting up in a Boppy and the nurses were having a photo shoot - my daddy will post the pictures tomorrow morning. It's amazing how a Steelers victory can make everything better. And thank you Grandma for the Steelers quilt I got to lay on yesterday. I felt just like I was at the game.
Today we will find out what the next plan of action is for me. Hope everyone is doing well.
Love Ben
http://www.benrusso.com/
Thank you very much for your support, however if at any time you wish to stop receiving my super cool newsletters, feel free to unsubscribe by clicking here.