"I'd rather not see than watch commercials." This should be Ben's quote during Spring Break. He has developed this hysterical habit of covering his eyes tightly with his fists when his favorite show ends (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse or Handy Manny) and the commercials start. He keeps them covered until a new show starts and only checks to see if a new show is playing every three minutes or so. It just cracks me up! Can't say as I blame him though. Who wants to waste time watching commercials but I don't know if I'd go as far as covering my eyes :) You'll see Ben holding something in his hands in these pictures. That is a picture card of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. We use picture cards to allow Ben to select what show he wants to see. On this occasion, he selected the card then covered those eyes until Mickey was on the tube.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness...you have got to be kidding me! That is hysterical!!!! And soooooooooooooo dang clever! I love it!
That is so funny!! I hate commercials too Ben, Eva doesn't seem to mind them but when she changes the channel and the screen turns blue forget it she is MAD!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
This is too cute! When Blues Clues is over Jack will walk over to the tv, kneal down, sign all done and turn it off. Then he stands up, walks over to me and signs "more please". Our guys are too funny!!
Post a Comment