Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pics From Hippo Therapy

These pictures were from Ben's last winter Hippo Therapy session in the new indoor ring. His Occupational Therapist is on one side, Dad is on the other and a Volunteer is leading Dixie the pony (and I was waiting in the wings to suction Ben when needed). It takes an army of people to get Ben riding a horse, but definitely worth it!

4 comments:

Kurby Family said...

it looks like it is definitely worth the team effort. It looks like Ben really enjoys it. I hope he gets a chance to get up on the horse again soon! Is he going to play soccer again this year?

Sarah said...

So awesome! So glad there is something like this in your area! How neat!

God Bless,
Brian, Sarah, and Caleb Hlebiczki

Crystal M. said...

We so miss hippotherapy, I am glad Ben still get to go!!

Kristi said...

I love seeing Ben riding! I can only imagine how much work it is for you guys just to get it accomplished (like you said, it takes an army!), but I can only imagine that it's totally worth it!

I also love seeing all the pics of Ben at school! He's getting so big and is doing so much! I am so proud of him... and he is so inspiring! :-)