Once that page was filled, he then moved on to the tray of his high chair. Since it wiped clean pretty easily, we allowed him to have his fun. That excitement wore off quickly and he decided to start coloring himself next. Now we can't get him to stop. He colors lines up his arms, in his palm and on each one of his fingers. Once we wipe him clean, he starts the coloring all over again. And when he is done, he admires his work. As much as I don't want him coloring himself,I can't help but laugh watching him.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Ben's Body Is His Canvas
Ben has added coloring with "washable" markers to his daily repertoire. We know when he wants to color because once he is in his high chair, he pushes his sleeves up to his elbows (this is what they do at school before starting a craft). At first, all he wanted to do was color on two somewhat blank pages of his coloring book.

Once that page was filled, he then moved on to the tray of his high chair. Since it wiped clean pretty easily, we allowed him to have his fun. That excitement wore off quickly and he decided to start coloring himself next. Now we can't get him to stop. He colors lines up his arms, in his palm and on each one of his fingers. Once we wipe him clean, he starts the coloring all over again. And when he is done, he admires his work. As much as I don't want him coloring himself,I can't help but laugh watching him.


Once that page was filled, he then moved on to the tray of his high chair. Since it wiped clean pretty easily, we allowed him to have his fun. That excitement wore off quickly and he decided to start coloring himself next. Now we can't get him to stop. He colors lines up his arms, in his palm and on each one of his fingers. Once we wipe him clean, he starts the coloring all over again. And when he is done, he admires his work. As much as I don't want him coloring himself,I can't help but laugh watching him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Beautiful artwork! Such a masterpiece! Hope you are having a happy and healthy start to your new year!
Ben, what a colorful masterpiece you created--both on the pages and on yourself! I think you've inherited your mommy's talent for creativity and crafts! :-)
Ben... you are so creative!
I think you and Gracie would have a grand time together! She LOVES to draw on herself, too! :-)
LOVE IT!! I think body art is the best art of all...LOL! Keep it up Ben!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
Post a Comment