Saturday, October 18, 2008

Can't Get Enough of MICKEY!

I've mentioned in previous posts that Ben has developed an obsession for the show "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse". I bought him a few Mickey Mouse books and he LOVES them too. Ben has grown so attached to one of his books that he takes it everywhere with him... walks, to school, holds it during tie changes, in the car, etc. I tried to take him to the grocery store and made the mistake of leaving the book at home. He cried the ENTIRE car ride and time in the store and back home. Sorry Ben.

Last night Ben took the book to bed with him and wouldn't even let go of it when he fell asleep. How cute are these pics. (Ben sleeps with his eyes open because of his facial palsy and the room is actually dark, the flash just makes it seem bright in there.)


2 comments:

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Those pics are SO sweet! Now that's attachment! :-)

Crystal M. said...

How cute is that!! You are so sweet Ben!!

Hugs,
Crystal and Eva