Below are some pictures from my parent's house. They bought this blow-up pool that is filled with balls. Ben thought it was the coolest thing! We had him sitting in it, but whenever he would laugh and get all excited he fell backwards. Finally we just let him lay in it. He loved when we tried to bury him in balls.
He also went on a long wagon ride with his cousin Elle. Ben usually doesn't like Elle to be very close to him, but he didn't mind her joining him on the wagon. It will definitely be interesting to see Ben with other kids in preschool.
3 comments:
Those pictures are great! Glad you all had a nice 4th. Can't wait to see you next weekend, and to see Ben for his birthday. He's getting so BIG!!
Love,
Aunt Theresa
I can't believe how big Ben is getting, and so handsome. I know he gets his good looks from his mother. I look forward to my next trip up North to visit with him. Take Care,
Uncle Chuck
Sounds like a wonderful 4th I love the pic of him with all the balls around his head. Very cute!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
Post a Comment