What are the odds, the doctor performing Ben's surgery on July 1 has to testify in court that same day. So, we are back to square one and in the process of waiting for a new date. Hopefully we don't have to wait as long as last time.
Can't our guys EVER get a break, (huh well I guess I'd better not say that on Ben's blog SORRY.. ...) Hope they straight that out for you all. Also, thanks for the warm wishes for Lucas! He is slowly getting back to "normal".
3 comments:
That just stinks I hope they can get Ben in soon so you are not wasting your whole summer waiting for a date.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
Can't our guys EVER get a break, (huh well I guess I'd better not say that on Ben's blog SORRY.. ...) Hope they straight that out for you all. Also, thanks for the warm wishes for Lucas! He is slowly getting back to "normal".
How frustrating!! We're not having much luck getting Katie's OR visit scheduled, either. I think I may have to pull out the "firm" approach today! :-)
Leslie & Katie
Post a Comment