I got a little behind with Ben's laundry and didn't realize until it was time to get Ben ready for bed. So, we had no choice but to put him in his Christmas PJ's. He looked so darn cute in them I just had to post a picture. I'm sure the nurse thought we were crazy when she took his blanket off in the morning.
6 comments:
Doesn't matter what you wear, Ben, you are still a handsome little dude. Enjoyed the visit so much....miss you already.
Tell your mommy I really like the new layout of the website. She did a great job.
Hugs and kisses,
Gramma Mo
Not to early around our house either. My family accused me of sending mixed messages with Thanksgiving decor on the outside and putting the tree up insdie over the weekend... ... "merry thanksgiving?" they said, haha. very cute Ben. Also love the new header layout.. ...
So super cute! :)
I love those pjs!! I love Christmas so I am a sucker for anything with a Christmas theme.
You are so adorable!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
Very cute Ben! Absolutely adorable!
Love Jenn
So sweet, Ben. I am sure Santa will come to your house this year.
Post a Comment