Saturday, September 22, 2007

Is this fun or what??!!

12 comments:

Gramma Mo said...

That looks like so much fun Ben...just like being at an amusement park but you don't have to wait in line. You just have to learn to hold on and not just go with the flow.

Have fun sweetie, love you lots.
Gramma Mo

Anonymous said...

That's great! Ben's holding his arms up as if he's really on a roller coaster. He looks as though he's really enjoying himself. And I love the music to go along with the video. Too cute!
Love,
Aunt Theresa

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Oh my gosh, that is SOOO cute! Katie would have loved that when she was Ben's age! (And it sure would have saved my back on having to push her around the basement in her Wiggles car!) :-)

Have fun roller-coastering, Ben! You'll be ready to tackle the Beast in a few years!

Hugs,
Leslie & Katie

Sarah said...

I absolutely love the video!! Too cute!!
Brian, Sarah, and Caleb

Anonymous said...

Ben you are so cute riding your new roller coaster. I can't wait to play with you on Wednesday. Just too bad I can't fit in the car:)

Love,

Nurse Dana

amy and mighty max said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? That is the best, cutest thing ever! I am so jealous! I love it...AND I love how much Ben loves it! I was smiling the whole video!

Thanks for sharing!

Love, Amy and Max

Crystal M. said...

Oh my gosh I love that!!! I just told my husband we need one for Eva, it will keep her happy and in one place for awhile...LOL!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Anonymous said...

Ben really has changed since I last saw him. It's amazing the change in his neck muscles as he now can hold his head up. Way to go big guy, enjoy your new coaster and make sure you keep your Dad off of it. Take care all.

Uncle Chuck

skeybunny said...

Or What! Ben looks like he is having an absolute blast. That is such a neat little train set!

Hugs,
Sarah, Jeremy, and Evan

Life is Great said...

What a great toy!! That has to be the cutest video ever.

Lucas's big brother would have a time with that.
MK, Blake, Pierce and Lucas

Crystal M. said...

I hope all is well, its been awhile since you last updated!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Unknown said...

Ben, that looks AWESOME - Kennedy would've loved something like that when she was his age. Lovin' the waving he is doing as he goes around too.