Ben has developed quite the arm lately and really enjoys throwing his toys. At home, daddy has turned it into a fun game we like to call "Fishing with Ben".
You get cuter every day Ben. Since Daddy started that game, I think it is only right that he continues it and not Mommy - besides, he needs the training for his marathon.
All that energy and the "terrible twos" all at one time. God bless you Amy for getting through each day and doing such a fabulous job with Ben. I can't believe how smart he is and how fast he remembers everything.
That is hysterical! The girls at work think it is adorable, too. Thanks for posting it. It's great to see videos like that every once in a while. Makes me miss him even more! Take care. Love, Aunt Theresa
That is so cute!!! Looks like daddy is getting a great workout there!! You are going to be a great baseball player when you get bigger i can see it!! Hugs, Crystal and Eva
8 comments:
So stinkin' cute! Ben, you are getting to be such a big boy! And what an arm! I love "fishing with ben"...great video! :)
Thanks for sharing! Miss seeing new photos and videos...keep 'em coming! :)
LOVE IT! I would have trouble with playing that with Kennedy, who now weighs a whopping 69 lbs!
Eek!
You get cuter every day Ben. Since Daddy started that game, I think it is only right that he continues it and not Mommy - besides, he needs the training for his marathon.
All that energy and the "terrible twos" all at one time. God bless you Amy for getting through each day and doing such a fabulous job with Ben. I can't believe how smart he is and how fast he remembers everything.
Love and miss you all,
Gramma Mo
That is hysterical! The girls at work think it is adorable, too. Thanks for posting it. It's great to see videos like that every once in a while. Makes me miss him even more!
Take care.
Love,
Aunt Theresa
How cute!!! And quite a workout for Dad, too, I imagine! :-)
Leslie, Arlin, & Katie
Boy is he growing.....Glad to see Mike is finally doing something around the house. Thanks for sharing Ben with all of us.
Uncle Chuck
That is so cute!!! Looks like daddy is getting a great workout there!!
You are going to be a great baseball player when you get bigger i can see it!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
Post a Comment