Friday, April 6, 2007

Happy Easter

We just wanted to wish everyone a very happy and safe Easter holiday. If only we had warmer weather here. Mike, Ben and I will be traveling to Dayton to celebrate Easter with Grandma Deb, Pap Pap, Uncle Aaron and Aunt Jen.
Take care!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Jen & Uncle Aaron said...
We are so excited to spend Easter with all of you....don't forget to bring Ben's bunny ears. Will he be in costume as well? Speaking of which, we think that someone in the family needs to dress up as the Easter bunny each year to entertain the kiddos....is Mike interested (cuz you know he'd look cute in a bunny costume and ears...pink especially) or shall we leave that to Pop Pop? :) Hee Hee

See you Sunday!

Miss N Cedie said...

Have a very Happy Easter!

Love,

Jennifer Mock and family

Anonymous said...

Ben, Amy and Mike,

I can't wait!! As much as I enjoy being at your house a couple times each week, I love it when you can come to mine too. It's been a while and I'm anxious to see Ben's reaction. Hopefully he'll Make himself right at home and want to explore by walking (with help) and or rolling from one room to the next.

Love,
Grandma Deb

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see Mike in a bunny suit also with his floppy ears and fluffy little tail.

Chuck

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwww he look's so cute

kimberly cuninng

Anonymous said...

have a good easter sorry i forgot to put that
kimberly cunning

Crystal M. said...

Happy Easter!!! Hope you had a nice and safe drive!!

Hugs,
Crystal and Eva